Created on 27 June, 2023 | 470 views | 5 minutes read
We recognize the importance of protecting personal data and strive to maintain a strong relationship with our customers, demonstrating awareness of data protection. For this reason, we have implemented a high quality consent management solution on our website to ensure that we properly obtain your permission before placing cookies on your browser.
On this website, cookies from the overtracking tool itself are installed for statistics in accordance with the provisions of this Policy. In addition, we give you the possibility to configure the cookies you want to allow, among different categories.
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Check the options and instructions provided by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options.
Who is responsible for the processing of my cookies?
Legal responsibility: FUELED BY SMART WORK SL
Definitions you should know
a) Cookies: These are small text files that are installed on the user’s device when visiting our website. These cookies collect information about visitor behavior and are used to provide information about visitor behavior on our website.
b) Pixel: This is a piece of code that allows us to obtain information about the interaction of users on our website, as well as data related to their navigation.
In general, there are three types of cookies: user analysis cookies, web performance cookies and advertising cookies.
Analytics cookies of users track the use you make (anonymously or not) on a website, what you visit, the order in which you visit, the time you are on the same page, geographic location, even age or gender depending on the acceptance of privacy policies that you have made on other platforms, Google, Facebook, Bing, etc..
Cookies for the operation of a website are used to configure the functions that the website has, for example, if you click on a purchase button, the product is added to the shopping cart and you can continue browsing without losing the added product, even if you leave the website and come back in a certain time.
Advertising cookies are used to perform marketing actions, for example, if you see a product from a store and leave it, you continue to see that and other products from that store on other websites, web search engines or any other site where advertising is allowed.
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data stored are technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
Our analytics tool uses its own cookies, generated exclusively by the overtracking tool.
The analytics cookies we use only collect anonymous data and are not used to personally identify any user.
By using the pixel provided, to collect information related to user interaction on its own website. This includes:
- Country: In order to obtain statistical data on the geographical origin of our visitors.
- Browser: To identify the type of browser used by users and optimize the presentation of the website.
- Screen resolution: Aiming to adapt the content and design to different screen resolutions.
- Referrer URLs and visited URLs: To learn about previously visited pages and pages visited on our website, which helps us understand user behavior.
- Operating system: To collect information about the operating system used by users and to improve the compatibility of the website.
- Device: In order to differentiate between mobile devices, tablets and computers, and optimize the user experience.
- Browser language: To adapt the language of the website according to the user’s preferences.
- Screen recording: The tool records user interaction in the form of screen recordings, without capturing data filled in forms, passwords or sensitive information
- Heatmaps: The heatmap records in an aggregated and anonymous way the areas where users move the cursor on the screen, without identifying individual users.
These cookies and similar technologies allow us to analyze and understand visitor behavior on our website, improve the user experience and optimize our content and design based on the data collected.
The use of the aforementioned cookies is based on user consent. In addition, we ensure that we comply with the legal requirements established in the RGPD and the LSSI when collecting and processing user data.
How to control cookies
Most browsers allow users to control cookies through the preferences settings, it is possible that the overall user experience will suffer as it will not be a personalized experience. It may also not be possible to save custom configuration values such as login information.
We provide the necessary links to configure the options regarding cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (desktop version)
- Safari (desktop version)
- Browser Android
- Opera (mobile version)
More information about cookies
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.